Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in

Image
Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date: The Maharashtra Board will declare the SSC results for over 17 lakh students on July 29 (tomorrow). The Maharashtra SSC result 2020 will be released on the official websites of the MSBSHSE at mahresult.nic.in, maharashtraeducation.com and mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date and Time |  The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) confirmed that the results of SSC examinations for over 17 lakh class 10 students will be released on July 29 at 1pm. Maharashtra Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad officially confirmed the date and time for the announcement of the MSBSHSE class 10 results. Students will be able to check their  Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Results 2020  score on the board’s results have been released, the SSC students can check their result 2020 on the off

Alia Bhatt And Vicky Kaushal Interview Each Other | Candid Talks | Raazi

Alia Bhatt And Vicky Kaushal Interview Each Other | Candid Talks | Raazi

Alia Bhatt age, height, education, mother, father, nepotism. & Vick Kaushal movie, age, gf, height, brother, father.

 He really complains and he looks at me with like... Annoyed eyes, like, where have you been? Umm.. He's not Raazi of your busy life? He's not Raazi of my busy life!   So, one of the things we're going to do today is Interview each other.

  •  Let's talk about, umm.. A being that's closest to your heart, Which I think the entire world knows. 
Edward? Edward, her cat... The..Edward, Mr.Edward. Mr. Edward, the man of her life! Let's talk about it.. 

  • How is it being a parent to Edward?

Right now, it's a tough time between Edward and I, Because I've not been able to spend too much Time with him, so whenever I go back home, He really complains and he looks at me with like.. Annoyed eyes, like, where have you been? Umm.. He's not Raazi of your busy life? He's not Raazi of my busy life! Because I go and meet him and I, Also when I meet him, I forget to give him his treats. Umm, but I have to say..


 We make up for our time when we, like, sleep... Because he comes and cuddles up next to me And then we go to sleep, and... It's good, because usually he wakes me up at 6am, In the morning... But because my call time is only 6am, I have to be up at 5am! So, Edward sleeping with me is a great thing! It sounds really wrong! #Soulmates He's my cat, guys! Yeah! # Soulmates.. That's cute, that's really cute. 

This is interesting! This is something I would want to know... You're a spy in the film, obviously! 

  • How much of a spy are you in real life? (to Alia Bhatt)

When it comes to... Being on the social media! I feel like, There is a bit like, Indulgent! So, I don't stalk my ex's, But you don't feel like doing that? No, I stalk my friend's ex's maybe, Like for fun! To like make fun of them about, like, That's being indulgent! So, no! Nice to just be normal... But I stalk people every now and then, I may stalk my current's ex's!

  •  Same question for you. (to Vicky Kaushal)
Umm... Definitely don't believe in like blocking people Because I feel, It's like, Don't think of an elephant and only end up thinking About an elephant ! So, it needs to just go out of your system naturally or organically. And... Stalking actually I've... I'm a great stalker of random people. Two hours down the line I'll be like,   I'm, I'm like you know being like such a waste in life... 

  • What is your workout playlist like? Do you have a workout playlist? Or do you like working out in silence? (to Vicky Kaushal)
My go-to music in life for, Depression, for happiness, for.. Gymming, for anything... Punjabi music is like the safest! You know Bhangra music just peps me up for Anything and everything! It's like my lullaby also. But yeah! That's mine.

  •  What's yours? Are you a music person When it comes to working out? (to Alia Bhatt)

 I need lots of the changes so I will go like, To like, today's trending songs.. Like Tareefan, to like a... You know, Attention, *humming a song* No, Dilbaro and all I would not work out to. But actually sometimes when I'm walking on the treadmill, I am like listening to beautiful melodious tracks. 


  • Okay So, now I'm going to ask you the most like, Non-cliched question Because I'm so different and unique! What is it like, tell us about your character! (to Vicky Kaushal)

My character, in the film Raazi is... His name is Iqbal Syed. And, as you know! I'm playing Sehmat's husband in the film, The thing I like the most about Iqbal, As a character, is, That there's this beautiful contrast to him, That you know he's a guy with, With a solid spine but a very tender heart. That is a shade that I really love playing It's not in the quintessential frame of an army guy Where you know he's just, There's a certain way you walk, there's a certain way you talk... Your sweet tall husband in the film. Your turn! 


  • My turn? So, I'll also be, As... Surprising as you were! So, What's your favorite thing about Sehmat? (to Alia Bhatt) 

One thing that I really liked about Sehmat was At least in the initial bits, that's what I tried to portray also, that, Approach and very nice like, Lens on everything, like everything is, It's just very pretty! It's just like, simple! She just has a very simple, like almost, You know like a kheer like attitude to life... Like a what like attitude? Kheer! What's a Kheer's attitude towards life? Kheer is so nice! It's not complicated, It's just like, It's not like Jalebi! Jalebi's are out there, like dessert, Kheer is like, It floats... I just love it, I feel we should only talk about food! That's how life should be... 

Comments

Post a Comment

please do not add any spam comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of 'COVID-19' on Indian economy

'NISARG' Swirls towards Maha