Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in

Image
Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date: The Maharashtra Board will declare the SSC results for over 17 lakh students on July 29 (tomorrow). The Maharashtra SSC result 2020 will be released on the official websites of the MSBSHSE at mahresult.nic.in, maharashtraeducation.com and mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date and Time |  The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) confirmed that the results of SSC examinations for over 17 lakh class 10 students will be released on July 29 at 1pm. Maharashtra Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad officially confirmed the date and time for the announcement of the MSBSHSE class 10 results. Students will be able to check their  Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Results 2020  score on the board’s results have been released, the SSC students can check their result 2020 on the off

T.N.Studioz interview with Kartik Aaryan, Ananya Panday & Bhumi Pednekar

 

T.N.Studioz interview with Kartik Aaryan, Ananya Panday & Bhumi Pednekar

Hello, friends! My name is Sharvayu Dhemse and we have quite famous people with us. When Imaandar Sharma's videos were going viral, after watching it they said'No interview with him.' Later I said that let me make some calls and... let's find out their driver's contact number. So I got the driver's contact number and asked him for space. Need to fall in their feet. So finally I did this  and got the appointment.(ananya pandey, kartik aryan & bhumi pednekar age, height, father, mother, instagram, wiki, sister, and kartik, and education.)

So, Welcome to all of you. - Thank you.- Thank you. So let me introduce you first. We have with us the crush of all girls. Even mine. Please share your number. An actress with a wonderful journey... ...of weight loss. And India's new sensation... - ...Thanks.- Tara sutaria's friend. Ananya Pandey. Anyways, jokes apart. Ananya, tell me one thing... ...what's the secret of this beauty... ...that is reflecting on Bhumi face? Hit him. Actually whoever moves around withme, they glow automatically. - Okay. That's why Kartik is glowing.- What do you... Alright. Before proceeding with the interview,let me tell you one thing that Kartik, I'm a big fan... ...- Thank you.- Of Akshay Kumar. And... Just say hi to him wherever you see. - Anyways, Bhumi.- Yeah. Even it's your duty to tell Akshay Kumar... ...that I'm his fan.

Anyways, let's get back  to 'Pati Patni Aur Woh.' - Finally. Thank you.- Thank you so much. Let's promote the film. - Finally.- So... 'Pati Patni Aur Woh' trailer is very nice. I was asked to say this. And this is a new concept. We didn't see anything like this. Not even 'Saajan Chale Sasural.' So... - Why there's nothing inside the cup?- Just throw it on him. Is there anything? - Just throw it on his face.- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

 So, I have a simple question foryou, Kartik. That in this movie,you've a different look. You have grown a moustache. Struggled a lot. Yeah. Struggled a lot. And also... ...coming from a small town in Gwalior... ...and coming to Mumbai's superstardom. The PG that you used to stay in Versova, you even purchased that. I mean this story is something that I'll get goose bumps. It's a special story and I'm getting emotional. I'm sorry but still Iwant to ask you that... ...if you could just say themonologue of 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama.' No. This is an honest answer so... ...still I would love to touch your feet. Please just once. No. Anyway, I am not going toask you the second question.

 Bhumi, I have noticed that this year... ...you have worked on four films back-to-back. You are working on same old content-driven, meaningful cinema . You have chosen a safe formula to take risk. So why don't you go different from the league? Like films without stories. Am I right Kartik?Even they should shift to 1BHK from PG. Yeah. We are already in this show. - Okay.- Nice. - So...- We're doing this film together. What does this mean? Try to understand those films without stories... ...where they have dance numbers. In our film,we have dance numbers and shirtless... ...scene but it's not anon-narrative film. So you are saying that we are going to enjoy the film and it has a story also. - Exactly.- Yeah. - Both are there.- 6th December

 Ananya, I am going to ask you G.K.questions which is out of context. And you won't be able to answer it. Later I will crop the clip, leave anoffensive message on the internet. - And I will try to make a meme.- Only. - Yeah. Small one.- Casual. What is the name ofthe President of India? Ram Nath Kovind Ji. Ouch! - What you are going to do now?- Is he the one? - Yeah.- So then who's Lalu Yadav? You are not at all paying attention to films. Not at all. You are just... ...You are not paying attention toyour writing. Everybody asks me. Okay. So you know why I am here? - Okay.- Low brow. Okay.

 Kartik, I have noticed in bollywood that... ...the actors keep their name as Raj. - Hmm- Rahul. Dev. Ved. But in this film, your name is Chintu. - Gunnu.- Gunnu. Guddu. - Chiku.- It sounds like... ...we can send this guysomewhere to fetch water. Looks like a character between us. And still they earn 100 to 200 crores. If you are earning so much moneyand also giving to the producers, So why did you starta side business of PG? 5000 per bed in Versova. What? - You really offer people?- What? I used to stay in that flat. - Okay. Right.- I used to stay in PG. Okay. So it was not a business. I was not doing that business.It was someone... - I purchased it.- And now you're doing the same thing. No. I'm not doing the same thing. - But are you renting it out?- I'm not renting it out. So if there is any place there? I need a cook. Really? I take a good salary. 150 per month. - No.- It is very expensive. - Small amount.- 75 Rupees is fine. I will see. Since you're my crushI can do something for you. 


- Kartik.- Hmm. - You are doing big movies.- Hmm. You are doing Dharma's 'Dostana 2.' You have also signed 'Bhool Bhulaiya 2.' So tell me one thing that... ...how dare you? How dare you asking me this question? Okay. So I am again going to ignore you for a while. - Bhumi.- Yeah. You are considered a brave actress in the industry. It is also said that you represent women power in the industry. You did this film called 'Saand Ki Aankh.' And you have a strong point of view in everything and also you take a stand. And also an opinion. So you tell me that... So how deep is the character of crime master go go in it? - In 'Andaz Apna Apna?'- Yeah. One feet two feet? - What is your opinion?- Did you have Opium? What kind of question is this? I only had weed. That's it.


 Ananya, you must be thinking that why I'm not giving much importance to you. - So...- Yeah. Exactly. - So please take some importance.- Okay. Ananya, I can notice that you have become quite popular. And people yearn to get a glimpse of you. Wherever you go, if you are going to the gym,photographers come and ask for a photo. In the restaurant. If you are in the airport, even people over there wants to click a photo with you. Just tell me one thing... How much time before you start calling them? I never called. - I never called.- Message. She messages everyone. Whatsapp works for me. So even I am a photographer. You can take my number. I will call you 15 minutes before.

 Friends, we really asked some serious questions. So we will have a fun segment now... ...to uplift the mood. Oh, wow! The name of the game is Hide and Seek. So I think I should go and hide. - Let me go and hide somewhere.- And we won't find you at all. No. Please try to find. It is very easy. I will just take right andthere's a room to the left... ...Okay.We will go to the opposite room. Hi, guys! Our film... '...Pati Patni Aur Woh' isreleasing on 6th of December. - And Ananya wants to say something.- Please. Please watch it.Take your 'Pati Patni Aur Woh.' And go watch the film. Absolutely. And there is a show named 'Cheesecake.' Please watch it. The 'Woh' in that show is a dog and it is very cute. The 'Woh' in that show... ...In that show it's adog and not in our movie. - Please watch that show.- Please watch it. Is that guy coming back or not? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alia Bhatt And Vicky Kaushal Interview Each Other | Candid Talks | Raazi

Impact of 'COVID-19' on Indian economy

'NISARG' Swirls towards Maha