Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in

Image
Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 Date: Maharashtra Board Class 10 Results Tomorrow at 1pm at mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date: The Maharashtra Board will declare the SSC results for over 17 lakh students on July 29 (tomorrow). The Maharashtra SSC result 2020 will be released on the official websites of the MSBSHSE at mahresult.nic.in, maharashtraeducation.com and mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Result 2020 Date and Time |  The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) confirmed that the results of SSC examinations for over 17 lakh class 10 students will be released on July 29 at 1pm. Maharashtra Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad officially confirmed the date and time for the announcement of the MSBSHSE class 10 results. Students will be able to check their  Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Results 2020  score on the board’s results have been released, the SSC students can check their result 2020 on the off

Lights Camera Action with Team Phulpakharu Versatile Hruta Durgule and Apte Yashoman

Lights Camera Action with Team 

Phulpakharu Versatile Hruta Durgule and Apte Yashoman.


Phulpakhru (Butterfly) – looks so beautiful !! I am not talking about myself I am talking about the Marathi serial – Phulpakhru. Alright so we have been watching their romance in the serial But Hruta we all have some or the other ‘Lights Camera Action’ moment in our life And sometimes it all starts in front of the camera But before that I have worked as an assistant director for ‘Pudhcha Paaul’ So I have experienced my Lights Camera Action moment at that time.





You had played a married woman in Durva and now in ‘Phulpakhru’ too So any plans of getting married in real life ? No , Not Yet ! Not at all Welll, I have got my answer You have so many followers on instagram People are so crazy for you So which social networking site did you join first ?   But obviously my mother knew all my passwords My Mom dad were very particular. 


I didn’t have much excitement about social media back then So you were the obedient , well-behaved kid ? Not at all, in fact they knew fully that they needed to keep an eye on me Talking about Instagram , I am not good with captions I find Instagram easier than facebook & twitter which is why I am more active onInsta Now ‘fill in the blanks’ round I am very bored of this thing Applying makeup I am very habitual to these things Mobile Phone I always need these three things in life. Sleep, sleep & sleep.

 I want to break this habit Cribbing If given a chance, I would like to take away this particular thing from this studio My father would have felt very happy to hear this Yashoman , you are playing Maanas in ‘Phulpakhru’ So were you always crazy for butterflies (referring to girls) during school orcollege days ? Everybody has someone in their life I had a crush on a girl when I was in 6 th std. But now I just don’t understand why I liked her so much ! Few months back you sung a song and you have a beautiful voice. We would like to hear a song too Which song would you sing for us ? A song from ‘Phulpakhru’.
 We already have one contestant for the next super singer reality shows Tell me what was Hruta’s first impression on you? I had disappointed her on the very first day of shoot We had met for reading sessions of scene. And I had asked her about her previous projects I still remember her expressions. Maybe I had got into her nerves No actually it’s not about getting into nerves But I was like his uncle was a part of that project , his dad had written the story ofthat serial and he doesn’t know Durva ! How can I not ask you about Vinay Uncle (Vinay Apte).


 It won’t be an exaggeration if I call him as an University Because he was indeed a great actor Actors like Lokesh Gupte, Pushkar Shrotri literally get tears in their eyes whiletalking about him So watching someone like him since childhood and growing up in his company is abig deal ! So what stories would you share with us ? I was lucky enough that he could watch few of my one act plays But unfortunately he could not watch my other plays or the movie or this serial I could not take any lessons from him as far as acting is concerned I will share an experience with you We had gone for dinner somewhere in Mumbai.


 There was a lot of open space and then he suddenly took out his gun And he asked me “ Would you like to hear a gun fire ?” I said “ Yes sure “ I was sitting besides him and he was sitting on the driving seat And he fired the bullet right in front of me He had told me not to move no matter what And post that , there was only silence in the car And he had given me the cartridge which I still have with me Oh My God What a bullet memory he has ! Thank you so much for visiting Yashoman.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alia Bhatt And Vicky Kaushal Interview Each Other | Candid Talks | Raazi

Impact of 'COVID-19' on Indian economy

'NISARG' Swirls towards Maha